Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Onces Company

Roaming at the Mall today, I was envying the couples I saw. They seemed to be with perfect partners, enjoying each others company and perhaps showing off each other to unfortunate singles like Me.
I wondered where My Company was?
This thought- setting off a chain of memories in my mind…I had almost forgotten.
Memories of the road we used to walk by at night, of Corneto icecreams used to have on summer evenings,…of the occasional Sprits, Feel of those rough hands in mine and that care free smile…Some time ago, I had a wonderful company. We accompanied each other almost everywhere we went- Shopping, eating, and going on evening walks and even on Dates!
I had lost my comany, for reasons I didn’t wanted to think about now.

All I wanted, is to be happy-

for I had Once enjoyed the company of a wonderful partner and knew what it is to be a Dear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment