Saturday, April 25, 2009

What should I do of My Life ?!

I have recently completed MBA, got a good offer too,
but thanks to the recession My joining has been extended for 5 months from now!
In the mean time I wonder What to do ?!

It is easy to choose between options for killing time...
Join a Computer course, a singing class, go for trekking...
But I have an excuse for not opting for any of these.

In attempting to answer my previous question I'm hit by another bigger question,
What should I do of My Life ?!


Its been 23 years and 4 months since I have been looking for an answer
and still can't find one to stick too.

When I was a kid, I believed everyone comes with a special purpose on this planet,
I wondered what could have been mine?

We all have own ways to define, describe -life
the way we have experienced it
I haven't found mine yet.

They say what matter is how we end and not how we begin...
In the end we all have our stories to tell about life,
Some interesting, others sad...
Some ordinary and some extra-ordinary

I might not know what to do in the mean time...

Something might just come up with time...

But 1 question in my mind, will certainly linger for a long time ...

What should I do Of My life?

No comments:

Post a Comment